Guide on How to Change Whatsapp Themes (Download 100 + Themes)
Ponselgue.com - WhatsApp theme is a feature that is pretty much sought after by Whatsapp users. Although the features offered are very interesting, but for the appearance of many users who want to be able to make more adjustments. In this guide, we will share ways change the theme of WhatsApp of Android.
WhatsApp can be said as a messaging application most widely used in the world today. According to the latest statistics, Whatsapp has more than 1 billion monthly active users. From here you can understand why Facebook dared to invest by acquiring Whatsapp for US $ 16 billion (Rp. 188 trillion).
The reason most people prefer Whatsapp than other similar applications is its simplicity. In addition to the clean and minimalist look, Whatsapp almost never experiences downtime, there are no ad units, no unnecessary "features", and maybe even almost everyone you know already has a WhatsApp account.
Download Whatsapp MOD
Although Whatsapp has many reasons to be liked, but if there are things that can be said to be a weakness, there is the absence of Whatsapp Theme. Display customization features seem to be limited by Whatsapp. That is why, this time we are discussing how to change the WhatsApp theme on Android.
Untuk itu, Anda memerlukan aplikasi Whatsapp Mod seperti GBWhatsapp, Whatsapp Plus, YoWhatsapp or something else. This Mod version offers various interesting features and enhancements of existing features. Especially in this case is a feature that allows users to change the Whatsapp Theme. Please download via the link we provided below.
How to Change the Whatsapp Android Theme
After you have finished downloading Whatsapp Mod above, then install it directly on your Android device. The installation process is also the same as other applications, it's just that it's not from the Play Store, you have to activate the unknown source installation permission first. How to go to the menu Setting → Security → then tick "Unknown Sources".
You can install Whatsapp Mod without having to delete the official Whatsapp application. But if you only have one number, you must back up your Whatsapp data first go to Google Drive, then move it to WhatsApp Mod.
After the application has been successfully installed, follow the steps below to change your Whatsapp theme. In this case I use Whatsapp Plus application, the following is complete
- First, open the Whatsapp Plus application on your Android device.
- Next tap on the button Agree and Continue.
- Masukkan kode negara dan nomor Anda, kemudian Anda akan menerima kode OTP untuk memverifikasi nomor Anda.
- Setelah masuk ke halaman utama Whatsapp Plus, ketuk ikon tiga titik di sudut kanan atas, kemudian pilih opsi “Plus Settings” dari menu drop down.
- select menu Download Themes.
- Pilih tema yang Anda suka, kemudian ketuk tombol “Apply“, nantinya Anda akan diminta untuk merestart aplikasi, klik OK untuk menerapkan tema ke Whatsapp Plus.
- Well, now the appearance of your Whatsapp Plus has changed according to the theme you chose.
- To return all Whatsapp Plus preferences to the original settings, enter Plus Settings → More → Clear.
In addition to the steps described above, you can also manually change the appearance of the Whatsapp Mod application. You can change the color scheme, bubble chat, check icon style, application icon and notification icon, and so on.
Well, that's how to change the Whatsapp theme on Android. With all the features and capabilities offered, are you interested in migrating using Whatsapp Mod application?