Cara Menyimpan Foto Profil Whatsapp Teman Tanpa Aplikasi
Ponselgue.com | How to Save a Profile Without Whatsapp Profile Profiles - Can be said WhatsApp is a mandatory application that must be installed on the smartphone. Whatsapp feature is not just used to just send a message and make phone calls or video, making it the most popular instant messaging applications today.
Like other social media platforms, we can also use the Whatsapp profile picture to your liking. Later Whatsapp friends we can see what photos we use. This certainly makes chatting and calling more interesting.
Unfortunately, Whatsapp does not provide a feature that can store the Whatsapp profile photo directly. But we must take some steps first to save a photo of our friend Whatsapp profile.
Well, for those of you who want to know how to save your friend's Whatsapp profile photo, check out the reviews below.
See also: 10 Aplikasi WhatsApp MOD Terbaik Android
How to Save a Friend's Profile Whatsapp Profile
Before doing this, make sure the WhatsApp app installed on your device is updated to the latest version. If not, you can visit Google Play Store for Android device users, and App Store for iPhone users.
To be able to save the Whatsapp profile photo, you can follow the steps we describe below:
Storing WhatsApp Profile on Android
- Open the WhatsApp app.
- Open the chat with the park you want to save the profile photo.
- Next tap on your friend's profile picture.
- Then tap on the "Share" icon located at the top right.
- Later on from some of your options, choose "Save to Gallery".
Store WhatsApp Profile Photo in Windows Phone
- Go to WhatsApp.
- Next go to contact list.
- After that long press on the contact name you want to save the photo.
- Select the "Contact Info" option from the pop-up menu. (If this option is not available, you can open a chat window and tap their name at the top).
- Tap on the profile photo of the friend you want to save.
- Then tap the download icon at the bottom.
Storing WhatsApp Profile Photo on iPhone
- Open the Whatsapp app.
- Open a chat with the contact you want to save your profile photo.
- Next tap on your Whatsapp friend profile photo.
- Tap on the "share" icon in the top right corner.
- Then tap "Save Image".
How? very easy is not it? Later, you can search for photos of Whatsapp profiles that have been stored in the Whatsapp folder in the Gallery app. Surely you can do this without the need for third-party applications.
Good luck, hopefully useful.