Cara Bypass FRP (Akun Google) Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime / J5 Prime
Ponselgue.com – Artikel kali ini saya akan membagikan tutorial mengenai cara Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime / J5 Prime Android 7.0 Nougat. Cara ini cukup ampuh untuk menghapus FRP Lock. Namun pastikan Anda mengikuti setiap langkahnya dengan benar.
What is FRP Lock?
FRP is an Android device protection system. This system will prompt the user to enter their Google account (email and password) after a hard reset, or Flash / Reinstall ROM / Firmware. The requested account is the last account synced on the device. If the user does not remember it, then the device is not reused if not handled properly.
Therefore, before doing Factory / Hard Reset, you should first check the Google account that is in the device and be sure to turn off restore device options via email in reserve.
Well, consider more tutorial how to overcome Google Account verification FRP Lock Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime / J5 Prime Android 7.0 Nougat below.See also:
- How to Bypass FRP ASUS Zenfone 3 Max
- Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Prime SM-G532G
- 2 Easy Tricks How to Bypass FRP Oppo A37
- How to bypass FRP Samsung J5 / SM-J500G
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime / J5 Prime
To bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime / J5 Prime this time, you need a little computer help. Also prepare the data cable, then download the material (ADB-FRP) HERE.
- Turn on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime / J5 Prime, startup contents until you enter the Google account menu. Make sure you're connected to the internet, select the available Wi-Fi network;
- When you get to the part Verify Yout Account, press return until enter at startup start (Welcome);
- Then press Home button 3 times quickly into the Talkback menu;
- Entered into Talkback Settings, then select an option Pause Feedback, then press OK;
- Scroll down the menu in the Talkback Settings menu, select it Help & Feedback;
- In the search field type Voice, then select an option Get started with Voice Access;
- Play the available videos, then press the button Share then select the three dot icon to enter Youtube;
- Next you will be under signing in to Google Chrome, enter the address bit.ly/androidfrp then download Apex Launcher.apk;
- After that go to Bookmark Chrome, then select the History tab, then select Download History then install apex launcher.apk that have been downloaded earlier;
- Next you will go to Homescreen;
- Then open the Calculator app, type (+ 30012012732 +;
- You will go to DRParser Mode, type again * # # 0808 to enter into USBSetting, select DM + ACM + ADB then press reboot;
- If Feedback Pause notifications appear, press Exit, startup contents up to the section Verify your account;
- Connect Samsung J7 Prime / J5 Prime to computer;
- Then open the folder ADB FRP that has been downloaded earlier, click on fastboot.exe and run as Administrator;
- After that run BYPASS-FRP.bat, then allow USB Debugging on the device;
- If it appears press any key to continue, press any key and then disconnect the USB cable from the device.
- You just continue the startup settings until entering the homescreen.
- ☑️ Selesai.
For more details, you can see the video below:
(credit: Bacba Channel)
If you experience any constraints during FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime / J5 Prime process, please leave a question in the comment field.