How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (NICKEL) + Flashing Solution
Ponselgue.com – Sebelumnya saya sudah menulis flashing guide Redmi Note 3, this time I will explain about how to flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. But, from some of the information I got from various sources, cust.img on ROM Redmi Note 4 this must be replaced for flashing process successful.
Anda juga dapat melakukan flashing Nikel via mode fastboot seperti umumnya apabila bootloader tidak terkunci. Sebelumnya, check the bootloader status perangkat Anda terlebih dahulu, jika belum UBL maka Anda bisa mengikuti tutorial cara unlock Bootloader Xiaomi.
This method can also be used to fix Redmi Note 4 Bootloop or hardbrick device.
If your computer has installed Mediatek USB driver, you can skip the materials that need to be downloaded (except for ROM), and please proceed to step-catch flashing Redmi Note 4 (Nickel). However, all files and tools are in use (especially for cust.img, You must download it from here) I will still provide below:
- ROM: Xiaomi Redmi Firmware Note 4 (ROM MIUI Fastboot with extension * .tar.gz / *. Tgz).
- driver: MTK USB Driver.
- Tool: SP Flashtool (download the latest version).
- Cust.img: For Chinese ROM download di sini, for ROM Global download di sini.
Extract all downloaded files in the root of your computer's drive (eg in the C: \ directory). Then read the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 flash guide below.
- 2 How To Overcome Unlock Bootloader Stuck 50% (Xiaomi)
- 2 How to Solve Forgot Password Mi Cloud
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 MTK
- How to Flash Xiaumi Redmi Note 2 With Fastboot Method
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK
Please read and understand first each stage of flashing following, after you understand just do flashing.
- First of all, turn off the device first. However, make sure the battery is charged more than 50%.
- Next, copy (copy) the file cust.img which has been downloaded earlier to the folder "images" ROM that has been in ektrak (replace / replace file cust.img there).
- Open the Flashtools SP app, run as administrator (right click "Run as administrator").
- If the application is already open, click on the Download tab. Then on "Download-Agent" select file "MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin" (contained in SP Flashtool folder).
- Next, click on "Scatter-loading File" to insert the scatter file Redmi Note 4.
- If the scatter file has been successfully loaded, select the option "Download only". Then uncheck the "Preloader". If you want the data contained on Nickel safe, you can uncheck "userdata". To start the flashing process, please press "download".
- Now press and hold the button volumes down and connect the device to your computer using a USB cable. If it is detected (a red bar appears on SP Flashtool), release the button.
- Wait for the flashing process to run. If it appears OK Download notification (green circle), sign the flashing process has been completed and successfully executed.
- Disconnect the USB cable, then turn on the phone.
- Done !.
Check out the video below to make it easy for you to flashing Redmi Note 4 (credit video: Magelang Flasher) :
Problems that often occur when flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
J = Answer
T: Status SEC IMG TOO LARGE error.
J: Please change cust.img ROM
T: ERROR: STATUS_SEC_IMG_TYPE_MISMACTH.
J: Make sure that ROM downloads are compatible with the device.
T: STATUS DOWNLOAD EXCEPTION error.
J: Move the data cable to another USB port and change its cust.img.
T: No flashing when the device is connected to the computer (a charging indicator appears).
J: Make sure the driver is installed correctly and check also the data cable used (try to use the original cable).
T: The device does not respond after flashing.
J: Try to hold the key combination (vol -, vol + & power) for 20 seconds.
T: Flashing success but Redmi Note 4 keep bootloop.
J: Please disconnect device battery, leave for about 10-20 minutes. Then reboot the device.
To maximize device performance, go to super user access by rooting on your device. Please read the how here "How to Root All Smartphones Xiaomi MIUI 6 / 7 / 8 / 9"
Well, that's how flash Xiaomi Redmi note 4 (Nickel) using SP flashtool. if you experience difficulties or difficulties during flashing, Please contact us in the comments field or through the page Contact.